NexTang

djrausch

Reaction score
I just saw this for Kangerade. Does anyone know if this is available for BB .4 or coming soon?

Thanks

Split630

Reaction score
I just saw it too, really like what was done with the regular Nex-theme. I would love to put that over my BB.4!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah just saw this theme as well. I would love to see this get ported to Bugless...

Tojus

Reaction score
I would love for this to be ported as well. It looks really nice!

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
droid life says thi sis for frf84 builds has anyone tried it yet

nevermind didnt realize it was a rom/theme combo not just a theme overlay. Guess we will have to wait for a port

Last edited:

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
droid life says thi sis for frf84 builds has anyone tried it yet

nevermind didnt realize it was a rom/theme combo not just a theme overlay. Guess we will have to wait for a port

Yeah.. hopefully someone can port this soon. Until then lets try to keep this thread alive haha :)

Wolfeman

Reaction score
I'd also love a port. Has anyone requested it with the creator?

Wolfeman

Reaction score

Is manup the creator or is it jrummy? I don't know which forum manup roams around but we could ask jrummy?
I'm pretty sure manup456 created the theme just built on JRummy's ROM. I don't know where he frequents either.

I was messing with Kangerade v4.0.7 and it has some bugs that were deal breakers for me but damn NexTang is a pretty theme.

jlaidlaw

Reaction score

Is manup the creator or is it jrummy? I don't know which forum manup roams around but we could ask jrummy?
I'm pretty sure manup456 created the theme just built on JRummy's ROM. I don't know where he frequents either.

I was messing with Kangerade v4.0.7 and it has some bugs that were deal breakers for me but damn NexTang is a pretty theme.

Created a thread in Jrummy's section. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/jrummy/56581-request-nextang-theme.html#post604042

Try and convince him to port it for other roms to use by posting!

OP
D

djrausch

Reaction score
I thought manup was the creator not Jrummy.