NexTang Icon Pack

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
i just d/l folder organizer lite, would i need the full version, and do i just put the zipped folder on the root of my sd or extract on my computer and only transfer the ones i would use? p.s. thanks for the quikness of the reply

OP
D

droijo

Reaction score
i just d/l folder organizer lite, would i need the full version, and do i just put the zipped folder on the root of my sd or extract on my computer and only transfer the ones i would use? p.s. thanks for the quikness of the reply

All you need is lite. I don't use LauncherPro so I don't know if it already has a built in feature to allow you to change icons; so I am going to give you step by step on folder organizer.

No, you do not need to full version. As for the zip file, just extract it and put it in a folder on root of your sd card so you know where it's at.

1. Open FolderOrganizer
2. Click on "Apps" for example and you should see all you applications there
3. Let's say you want to change the Browser icon. To the right you will see an arrow pointing down. Click on it and select "ICON."
4. Navigate through your gallery to the folder you just made and the icon.

Once you've done so, you can exit out of FolderOrganizer now. Next, we will be adding that shortcut to the phone desktop.

1. Long touch on the screen and click on "Shortcuts"
2. Scroll down to "FolderOrganizer Item"
3. Select "APP" (if you did bookmarks earlier, pick bookmarks, etc)
4. As provided in the above steps, I was referring to browser so click browser at this point.

That's pretty much it, repeat for all your other app icons, bookmarks, etc.

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
I greatly appreciate it, im loving the tang theme and these look great on it, know of any good tang theme wallpapers while i got you on the line?

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
O this is freakin sweet, you did a stupendis job, any chance for a wachovia shortcut?

OP
D

droijo

Reaction score
I greatly appreciate it, im loving the tang theme and these look great on it, know of any good tang theme wallpapers while i got you on the line?

Any dark wallpaper will fit perfect.

These are the ones I've used in the past.

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
well you seem to be very good at what you do cuz you work fast, is there any way to make whats green in the picture, tang-ish, ive searched all over and can only find it in green

OP
D

droijo

Reaction score
well you seem to be very good at what you do cuz you work fast, is there any way to make whats green in the picture, tang-ish, ive searched all over and can only find it in green

Sure there is.