Nex-TANG Themed Apps/etc.

FrostMan

Reaction score
Nex-TANG Themed Apps/etc. (Updated 7/9/10)

Lets keep this thread for user themed apps, frameworks, images, etc. related to Nex-Tang.

First here is my HTC_IME Keyboard to match Nex-TANG:
335d2sp.jpg

Download:
HTC_IME_themed_Nex-TANG.apk

Next this is for LauncherPro:
2qty4ns.jpg

Save these images somewhere on your phone's SD Card:
2ryrepl.jpg

2mmycd0.jpg

Next long click the middle icon on launcherpro, select the app launcher, then when it prompts you to select a custom image, browse it with your gallery and select the image I provided.

For the dock, go to launcherpro's preferences> appearance settings> dock background> custom> then select the dock image that you saved.

For the rest of the icons on my dock, they can be found here:
Browsing deviantART

Also here are the original unedited dock icons I pulled from an official Nex-TANG launcher if anyone prefers them instead of my modified one.
xkyi36.jpg
2r7ons4.jpg
2zhmzc1.jpg

Hope this post helped some, and feel free to post your user created stuff here as well !

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
Much appreciated thanks. I can't seem to install the keyboard unfortunately.....any suggestions?

Also would be great to get the themed Google Search that's included with the Launcher 2, once again any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: All issues resolved

OP
FrostMan

FrostMan

Reaction score
Much appreciated thanks. I can't seem to install the keyboard unfortunately.....any suggestions?

Also would be great to get the themed Google Search that's included with the Launcher 2, once again any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

What error are you getting, also keep in mind it is for froyo only.

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
Just won't install.

I'm gonna wipe and start from scratch and see where that gets me, getting a few other errors on installing apps.

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
I just tried nextang theme today and it is looking great. Thanks a lot for the keyboard, I was going to make one myself as I have had fun doing lately whie on Bugless Beast 0.4. This one looks great, and now my launcherPro is looking good!

I'd love to see more additions to this thread.

WAHarris

Reaction score
For those of us that use Launcher Pro with default icons, here is the Nex-Tang icon, changed to gray.

Attachments

• 2ryrepl3.png
    2ryrepl3.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 4,395
OP
FrostMan

FrostMan

Reaction score
Will post the black nex-tang dock bar for use with launcherpro's new custom dock image feature tonight when I get home from work.

droijo

Reaction score
Well, here is my nextang themed icons. Not sure if this counts? Click the picture below in my sig. Also themed other apps and changed the launcher icon.