Newer version of Flash 10.1 out!!!!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Newer beta version of Flash 10.1 out!!!!

It seems ppl are missing this info, so I figured I would give it a lil more attention:

nphil and wuyanks found this one. The posts came back to back in the Froyo thread....lol

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KV7PBQQ8

The latest version ends in 72.4 Yes Froyo is required.

Edited for clarity. Someone might need to re-upload it to mediafire or something.

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm assuming both are the same version, even if they were uploaded by two different individuals. happy Flashing ;)

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Installed it, seems to work fine. I wish I could remember what test videos I watched the other day to see if they are any better now. Oh well.

Still no hardware acceleration though from what I read.

Diordna

Reaction score
lmao ^^^

But yeah it's been working great. Especially on m.flash.com, click the kongerate link and play those games. It's amazing

OP
J

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'm assuming both are the same version, even if they were uploaded by two different individuals. happy Flashing ;)

The only reason I posted them both, is cuz some ppl had Flash not work on certain Froyo ROMs, even tho it had the exact same name as the one P3 put up with the initial Froyo release. I directed a few folks to the one P3 put up, and they're fine now.

There is also one out right now, a newer version, same exact filename, that doesnt work on my phone. And it stopped working on someone elses phone too. And I only installed the one nphil put up. I mean I could install the one you found, but I will let others do that and if they are really the same, its all good. :)

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. Has it been confirmed whether or not these are the same version? If they are, it seems strange that one would work on a certain ROM while the other doesn't.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
the one i posted works perfectly for me