quietchaos

Reaction score
hello all my name is quietchaos and i was a blackberry owner for the last several yrs i could do anything with a blackberry i loved my blackberry but it didnt love me back. i also make themes for the blackberry its a passion i have would love to learn what i need to dnld to make themes for the droid for now im a owner of the droid and loving it. also im a huge txt/ chatter droid doesnt have bbm but i have google or private message me and id be happy to exchange numbers. here is my gtalk name- [email protected]. hoping to meet new friends

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
quietchaos, welcome to DF, and glad you got a Droid. Maybe you can develop some cool things for the Droid. Many of us are also former BB users too. BBM was about the only thing I miss, but I'm even over that because I use GTalk now.

OP
quietchaos

quietchaos

Reaction score
thanks i appreciate it and if i ever learn wut i need to dnld i will make themes for the droid also and feel free to add me to gtalk if u like

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
its a pretty awesome site, I've found it pretty helpful for all my questions, and my gtalk is jdavis0093. Add me or whatever its called