Newbie Question about HTC Peple (Favorites) Widget

b3ck3rj

Reaction score
Ok, so I am a newbie, and I am a little unfamiliar with the HTC widgets in the Sense UI. I am coming from a motorola droid, so I know most of the tricks. However I have a question. Let's say I add a whole bunch of contacts to my favorites in the people widget. How do I remove them? I know I can remove thew widget, or change from favorites to people to vip, etc. I just can't figure out how to remove a shortcut, only add another. Anybody?

Chops89

Reaction score
Select the contact in the widget. Then go to Edit contact under Information. Under Group open up the list and uncheck Favorites (or whatever group the person is in). Hit OK and then Save and the person should be removed from the list.

Chops89

Reaction score
No problem. I actually spent about 10 minutes trying to figure this out this morning after getting the phone.

Kevinb84

Reaction score
Not the same question, but still relevant to the topic.... Has anyone elses Favorites widget been changing the primary action as well? Like I'll have it so when i click on someone, it brings up their contact card and I can choose to either call or text from there. But my widget has been changing it to direct dial the person which is rather annoying when all I want to do is text sometimes.

Any light that can bed shed is appreciated.