Newbie Here!

BeefyBeefo

Reaction score
Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself quick. I'm a LONG time Blackberry user. I will likely be purchasing a Droid in January when our next upgrade is available. This is the first phone that has grabbed my interest enough to make me want to try it out for a couple months atleast. I also may be providing support for one or more of these in the near future. I came here to research and learn as much as possible. Thanks for having me! :icon_ banana:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself quick. I'm a LONG time Blackberry user. I will likely be purchasing a Droid in January when our next upgrade is available. This is the first phone that has grabbed my interest enough to make me want to try it out for a couple months atleast. I also may be providing support for one or more of these in the near future. I came here to research and learn as much as possible. Thanks for having me! :icon_ banana:

!!! Welcome "BeefyBeefo" To Droid Forums !!!

Glad to have you here in the Forums !!!! I know the feeling of it grabbing my interest too. It had me outside my local VZW Store early in the morning on release day to get mine. I was lucky, my NE2 came up in October. Perfect timing for me. I can tell you as a former :byestorm: user, that I have never felt I made a mistake getting the Droid, not like last year when the Storm1 came out. The Storm had always left me wanting. The DROID has only made me not able to put it down !!!!

We hope you enjoy your time here at DroidForums !!!

OP
BeefyBeefo

BeefyBeefo

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes and for the info about switching from a BB as well. There hasn't been a single phone for years that has made me want to get away from a BB. I also normally hate touchscreen phones (i.e. Storm). But, I love the available keyboard on the Droid, and the screen is extremely sensitive which I like. It truly is an incredible design. We shall see. :D