Newbee

Sue

Reaction score
Hi

I am new to Motorola Droid and forums. Previously had a blackberry but thought Droid looked cool. My biggest problem is my Yahoo email. I have researched the forums and still can't get my yahoo to work.

I paid the $20 for the premium service but keep having the connection error and then the user name and password error. The email does work sporadically. I have pulled the battery, wi fi is turned off.....but still can't get it to work.

Motorola says yahoo will work with premium version....WRONG Can anyone help?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am new to Motorola Droid and forums. Previously had a blackberry but thought Droid looked cool. My biggest problem is my Yahoo email. I have researched the forums and still can't get my yahoo to work.

I paid the $20 for the premium service but keep having the connection error and then the user name and password error. The email does work sporadically. I have pulled the battery, wi fi is turned off.....but still can't get it to work.

Motorola says yahoo will work with premium version....WRONG Can anyone help?

First off :welcome: to the forum! We're glad youre here. I personally don't use Yahoo but i'm sure someone will come along with the correct settings to make it work.

Try this thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid/570-yahoo-mail.html

OP
S

Sue

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for welcoming me....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

huskur

Reaction score
do a search on "yahoo mail". There have been several people with the same issue. They solved the problem and they got it to work.

OP
S

Sue

Reaction score
I have been searching and finally coughed up the $$$ but it still won't work. I have done everything that has been mentioned.....it seems like some work and some don't. Does anyone know if I have my yahoo pushed to gmail if when I hit reply it will be coming from my yahoo acct or my gmail acct?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been searching and finally coughed up the $$$ but it still won't work. I have done everything that has been mentioned.....it seems like some work and some don't. Does anyone know if I have my yahoo pushed to gmail if when I hit reply it will be coming from my yahoo acct or my gmail acct?

The thread I linked didn't help :mad:? Ok so if you forward you Yahoo mail to your GMail account. You can go into you GMail account and change the settings. There you will find a setting that wil allow you to use gamil to reply but the sender will see it coming from Yahoo. This will also make the meail pushed to your device instead of being pulled down in intervals