New user intro and a video question

YiaYia

Reaction score
Hi,
This is my first phone that does more than just... well make phone calls :).
I am having so much fun on it. :icon_ banana:I went on vacation last week with the users guide and so had some time to get to know the features.

There is some thing I would like the DROID to do that I am not sure is possible.

I have taken several short video of my grandbaby and there are a couple of expressions that she makes that I would love to be able to view/print/save as pictures. Does anyone know if this is possible and how? Is there an app or can I transfer the video to my PC and maybe find an app?

Any help would be most appreciated and I look forward to furture exchanges with you guys.

YiaYia

blhoover84

Reaction score
Actually what I do is connect my droid to the computer. U should get a notification on the droid to mount sd card once u have done that go to my comoputer click on no name that's what's ur sd card should be under. Then u can go to dcim then go to camera and there ur videos and pictures are hope this helped

OP
Y

YiaYia

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll give it a try :happy:

mrigor73

Reaction score
would you happen to know if or how can i edit videos i've recorded on to my eris, tansferred to my pc-i.e. i ended up recording it sideways and wondering if i can edit by rotating the videos? please help. ty