New Top Gear U.S.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anybody watch it tonight? Imo not as good as the original but pretty good nonetheless.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

joker402

Reaction score
Its alot better than the Ausie verison thats for sure.

Remember the firstg 2 seasons of the Uk version sucked, now it makes epic episodes.

They need to slow down and show more of the cars, than talk and crack 8th grade jokes. But then again its only the 1st episode.

OP
spaz33g

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's true. I definately think it will get better as soon as it gets its legs. Plus I live a few miles from their test track, so I'm gonna try and sneak over there to watch the (new) stig do his thing.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

riko540

Reaction score
I watched it and thought it was ok. I think there is room for improvement though.

sent from my pocket

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen it but some friends say it's no way near as good as the Brits version.

OP
spaz33g

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I haven't seen it but some friends say it's no way near as good as the Brits version.

i watched it last night twice, and your friends are right. i liked it but it needs some work. of course, none of the other versions will be as good as the uk one, but still...

gooseman27

Reaction score
I had a really hard time watching it. I think they are trying way to hard to be like the uk top gear. But with that said I think they might be able to make something good come from it. But its to early to say for sure now

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App