New to the forums

roselindo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been checking out this forum for a while but I finally decided to sign up since I've found so much good information here. As for my phone I'm running a stock Droid 2.1 with HelixLauncher.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been checking out this forum for a while but I finally decided to sign up since I've found so much good information here. As for my phone I'm running a stock Droid 2.1 with HelixLauncher.

You make stock sound like a curse... :rofl3: Welcome, roselindo! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours!

:welcome:

OP
R

roselindo

Reaction score

You make stock sound like a curse... :rofl3: Welcome, roselindo! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours!

:welcome:

Hi AnneDroid, thanks for the welcome. Stock is definitely not a curse :biggrin: just havent taken the root plunge yet, so far I :heart::motdroidvert:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Take your time. Nobody's going anywhere anytime soon! Just have fun - that's what it's all about.

:yahoo: