New to the forum

yakker3

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum. I've had a Droid for a short while, and I have a question about camera settings. I've read the manual and several sites that have explained where to find the settings for the camera. And I do see the settings...but I only seem to have 6 of the 10 settings that I'm supposed to have. I see Focus Mode, Exposure, Store Location, White Balance, Flash Mode and Zoom on the Viewfinder. I don't see Scene Mode, Color Effect, Picture Size or Picture Quality anywhere. Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me at least :welcome: you to the Forum. I don't see those settings either, sorry, but I don't use the camera that often either. I'd kind of like to know where those settings (if they exist) are at.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Its a little confusing on the phone, but you have to scroll down to see more, they dont make that screens ability to scroll to obvious.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried that! I didn't see anything else.

Edit: Top button all that and a lot more when you scroll. :) I should have never doubted you Shadez.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
On the 'On Screen' options on the right, Click the top one and scroll all the way down, all those options are there.

OP
Y

yakker3

Reaction score
Thanks, Shadez. I finally got it. I don't know if I would have ever figured that out on my own.