New to the Forum

DiamondFX

Reaction score
My boyfriend bought me the Moto Droid as an early Xmas gift.. now says it's the best thing he ever bought and had difficulty figuring out what to get me for my birthday..
Anyhow..
New to the Forums.. needing help and hoping someone here can help (I'll post question in correct area)..
:icon_ lala:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My boyfriend bought me the Moto Droid as an early Xmas gift.. now says it's the best thing he ever bought and had difficulty figuring out what to get me for my birthday..
Anyhow..
New to the Forums.. needing help and hoping someone here can help (I'll post question in correct area)..
:icon_ lala:

Welcome, DiamondFX! Nice boyfriend! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization for that Droid. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum!
And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

OP
DiamondFX

DiamondFX

Reaction score
Hi AnneDroid, Thanks for the Welcome :)
I searched through the forums and found the answer to the problem I was having.. (long press of cam button opened new msg..)
Verizon Support.. Best Buy Support... thousands of people on Twitter.. no one could help me.. but alas.. :motdroidvert: Forums to the rescue!! Thank you all!!
:icon_ banana:

And yes.. he is a GREAT BOYFRIEND.. :reddroid::heart: