New To The Forum!

Chief Ba

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Amanda. I've had my droid since December, but never knew there was a forum. I'm hoping to find lots of useful information about my droid.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Amanda. I've had my droid since December, but never knew there was a forum. I'm hoping to find lots of useful information about my droid.

Welcome, Amanda! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for info about your Droid and how to use it...DF is the place for you. Glad you found us and hope you enjoy yourself here.

OP
C

Chief Ba

Reaction score
Thank you both for your warm welcomes. Its weird coming to a new forum, (I used to be a moderator on the Blackberry forum). Time to start all over again, and learn the ways of a new phone.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Surprise! We are here, we are here! You're gonna love this place, welcome aboard.