new to the forum from AZ!

thedivineguy

Reaction score
I have an Iphone 3gs. But with verizons current offers and the incredible coming out I may switch! We'll see! And my wife would be possibly getting the motorola droid. Opinions?

Jeff

RedBull

Reaction score
Welcome to DF! I'm in Arizona as well. If you go with an Incredible or a MotoDroid...you won't be disappointed. The iPhone is nice...but the capabilities are awesome on Android.

OP
T

thedivineguy

Reaction score
what's better then??? My iphone is jailbroken and it's a great phone! I just hate at&t's service! I drop calls like no other

soops

Reaction score
welcome

hey thedivineguy, i'm in az (phx). what area in az do you live/work? my co-worker claims his iphone 3gs has good reception, but nevertheless said he will jump ship to VZW if iphone is offered. I don't have experience with the incredible but am happy with motodroid (got to have keyboard).

oh, and welcome to DF.

RedBull

Reaction score
lol...this is the all AZ thread...

What is better...that's a matter of preference. I love my Droid...but there are options with the Incredible that are pretty attractive.

For me...I live in Tolleson, work in Glendale at the Arrowhead Best Buy...and play in the city...lol. How about you?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I'd definitly play around with the incredible, but either way you'll be happy!

OP
T

thedivineguy

Reaction score
I live in mesa. We'll see what happens. I put the iphone on craigslist with the hopes of it selling. We shall see!

li2327

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I have the Droid and know your wife will love it. I don't think you can go wrong with either one you choose. Its all about personal preference. Enjoy and nice to have you here.