New to the forum, but not a Droid owner yet

castle228

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been eyeing a Droid ever since they came out. I'm currently a BB owner, and I'm looking for something better. A friend of mine has the Droid and he loves it.

I'm probably going to eventually pull the trigger and get one, but I'm not sure when.

Just wanted to say hello!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome!
What BB do you currently own? I was a Storm owner :(

There are a lot of BB converts here on the forum.

If you do get the Droid (which I highly recommend) be ready for a learning curve. These devices are far more customizable (and advanced IMO) than a BB. It can be frustrating at first being a lil overwhelming.... but in the end you'll thank yourself!

Pull the trigger!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello castle228.....theres a lot of info around here that should probably send you straight to VZW or Best Buy to pick up your brand new Droid :) lol

You know you wanna....

OP
C

castle228

Reaction score
I have the Pearl. The reason I went with the Pearl was because of the size. I like the bigger screen on the other BB's, but I didn't want the added size.

I'm just about ready to get one, but I wanted to research accessory options and frequent complaints from users....which led me to this here to this forum. Looks like this place is a plethora of knowledge about the Droid and is just what I was looking for.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have the Pearl. The reason I went with the Pearl was because of the size. I like the bigger screen on the other BB's, but I didn't want the added size.

I'm just about ready to get one, but I wanted to research accessory options and frequent complaints from users....which led me to this here to this forum. Looks like this place is a plethora of knowledge about the Droid and is just what I was looking for.
Definitely the place for feedback on the Droid. You can find ANY answer here. And if it's not floating around, you can ask and someone will have it :)

The Droid does have more 'heft' than the Pearl, that's for sure. But the things you can do with the Droid will outweigh (no pun intended) the 'heft' of the device.

TXDroidster

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been eyeing a Droid ever since they came out. I'm currently a BB owner, and I'm looking for something better. A friend of mine has the Droid and he loves it.

I'm probably going to eventually pull the trigger and get one, but I'm not sure when.

Just wanted to say hello!

Hey castle, I'm right here with you. Just waiting on my NE2 upgrade. ;)
I'm currently using a Storm. Reading as much as I can about this thing. I can't wait to get one.