New to the Droid world

jwesterfield08

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am new to the Droid world and am loving it. Had a Blackberry for the past two years and have since upgraded to the Bionic. WOW, what a phone. I didn't realize that there was so much to learn about this cool phone. I am loving the apps and all the fun things that you can do with this phone. One thing I am trying to figure out is how to make my favorites from my phone list reappear on the home screen. I accidentally deleted them off of the home screen and I can't figure out how to bring them back. I really like that feature when I need to make a call, just click on their photo and all the different options appear. If someone could tell me how to bring them back, that would be great!

Thanks so much!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and we're glad to have you with us. This is a great place to learn and explore about any android device there is. Feel free to ask any questions as there is always someone willing to help you out including myself. Dive on in and enjoy the community.

Also as to your question you should be able to long press an empty spot on your screen and then select "shortcuts" and you should be able to see it as an option in the list.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Welcome!! I am sure you will have a great experience with Android. You joined a great community with friendly and helpful members! Any questions, just ask away! :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to the site!!

I am a little jealous of your Bionic, you will get no help from me... Just kidding, you have joined a great community here and I am sure you will have a great time joining in the fun!