New to the community...

stick2e

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to the community and just looking for info in the Droid. I'm currently a Blackberry user (Storm1 and Curve) but I'm trying to get me a Droid asap. I just need to sale this to phones first... lol

I really like most of the stuff the I had see about the Droid and been a very techy guy I'm really looking forward to play with a phone like this. Look forward to be active part of this community later and I hope to learn a lot more in here.

Thanks all...

Stick2e

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hurry up and sell that Berry stick2e : )

In the mean time stick around and get to know everyone and search the database here so when you do get the device you'll have a big leg up on everything.

With that said welcome aboard and enjoy the forums.

OP
stick2e

stick2e

Reaction score
Hey, thank you very much for the welcome. Oh believe me I been working on searching and reading a lot about it. I'm ready!

Thanks again.

Stick2e

OP
stick2e

stick2e

Reaction score
Well, I had been a Droid owner for the last 3 days and I can honestly say BB is part of the history. I used to have a Storm 9530 and 2 Curve 8330 and now they are all gone for good.

Now I'm the proud honor of one Motorola Droid and one HTC Eris.

Android is a BIG positive change and I'm looking forward to all the new goodies!

mt_droid

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

I am a newbie as well and looking over the post to learn as much as I can before getting the Droid.

Best of luck and welcome :)