New to Smartphones and Lovin My Droid

rangel28

Reaction score
Great forum, everyone. I have had the Droid for about five days now and I think I'm in love. I am new to smartphones so I have to get used to the limited battery life. I know there's lots of good information on this site so I'm sure I'll be here often.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Great forum, everyone. I have had the Droid for about five days now and I think I'm in love. I am new to smartphones so I have to get used to the limited battery life. I know there's lots of good information on this site so I'm sure I'll be here often.

Welcome aboard. The love just gets better and better. This is also my first smartphone and 6+ months later the joy of discovery is the same as on day 1

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, rangel28! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

tweengalinga

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new on here to as well as to the Droid as the op I'm loving my Droid had for almost a month now best phone over ever owned to much fun!:motdroidhoriz: