New to ROMS..Question about google apps??

allan1313

Reaction score
So I installed the DC11 rom. This is my first foray into romming. It installed fine, but how do I get the google apps back on mt phone. I downloaded the apps from the sticky post at the top of this forum, but they are not installing. Any suggestions??

Also I have an OG Droid and now the home button and search button on the phone is not working.

TIA

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Try to get a fresh download of Google Apps, once Google apps are installed your home button will work again. let me know if you still can't get it, here is the link for the Google apps.

http://bit.ly/ifJVaJ

So I installed the DC11 rom. This is my first foray into romming. It installed fine, but how do I get the google apps back on mt phone. I downloaded the apps from the sticky post at the top of this forum, but they are not installing. Any suggestions??

Also I have an OG Droid and now the home button and search button on the phone is not working.

TIA

phoenix827

Reaction score
TY Woody, think I just got it too, glad the thread was here

copenhagenjunkie

Reaction score
It still wont work for me. It downloaded the Google apps and went to recovery to install and errored and said make sure I have version 4. Something or higher rom manager. Is there another way to get these apps?