New to forum

Mr.Shaun

Reaction score
Hello
I'm new to the forum but had my incredible since last June love my phone went from a Blackberry 8330 its time to take my phone to limit.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
welcome to the forums. check out the incredible section and don't be afraid to ask questions.

29924d1300861116-hi-dfnet_welcome_banner.gif

raisedincali74

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to forums and rooting but not to the droid.

I rooted my phone yesterday and today while trying to install a new ROM it stopped responding.

I don't recall which ROM I installed. It seemed to go ok until it rebooted (after clicking to wipe cache and apply). Now I have a black screen with multi colored lines coming into the center to form an "X". I can't get it off this screen to complete the rebooting process. Removing and replacing the battery doesn't work, pressing the power and volume button doesn't work, etc.

Any suggestions? I know it's not "bricked" but not sure how to get out of this since I can't get to the hboot screen, or anything else for that matter

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
did u use z4 with bootstrap?

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to forums and rooting but not to the droid.

I rooted my phone yesterday and today while trying to install a new ROM it stopped responding.

I don't recall which ROM I installed. It seemed to go ok until it rebooted (after clicking to wipe cache and apply). Now I have a black screen with multi colored lines coming into the center to form an "X". I can't get it off this screen to complete the rebooting process. Removing and replacing the battery doesn't work, pressing the power and volume button doesn't work, etc.

Any suggestions? I know it's not "bricked" but not sure how to get out of this since I can't get to the hboot screen, or anything else for that matter

Aloha from Hawaii...