New to forum with bookmark question

PastorDIC

Reaction score
I have a motorola Droid now. I love it. I am going to have a major problem when my wife or I have a dead phone. My wife only likes pitiful phones that can't do much. I don't think I'll win in an argument about the type of phone to get. I don't know how I will manage to get a Droid again.

I use the internet a lot because windows on my notebook take so long to open up.

I'd love to move my bookmarks from my droid to my notebook. I've looked in all the sub folders and I can't find the bookmarks anywhere. How do I move my bookmarks from my droid to my computer?

P.S. Greetings from Battle Ground in southwest Washington.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a motorola Droid now. I love it. I am going to have a major problem when my wife or I have a dead phone. My wife only likes pitiful phones that can't do much. I don't think I'll win in an argument about the type of phone to get. I don't know how I will manage to get a Droid again.

I use the internet a lot because windows on my notebook take so long to open up.

I'd love to move my bookmarks from my droid to my notebook. I've looked in all the sub folders and I can't find the bookmarks anywhere. How do I move my bookmarks from my droid to my computer?

P.S. Greetings from Battle Ground in southwest Washington.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums.

Other than via email, I'm not sure. Maybe someone else will come along with a better idea. I still wanted to welcome you to DroidForums though!!

J

Johnly

Use google! It is abookmarking machine! And yes, it is cloud powered.....yeah!!!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I use Chrome to phone. It transfers bookmarks from my Mac to my phone and from my phone to my Mac.

OP
PastorDIC

PastorDIC

Reaction score
Use google! It is abookmarking machine! And yes, it is cloud powered.....yeah!!!!

I do use Google. How would Google help me transfer bookmarks from my phone to my computer? ????
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App