new to forum -Was Palm Treo user, Now DROID

bill

Reaction score
Inspite of the great features an speed on droid I tend to judge more by what I don't have any more and what I wish I had.
This is my partial list. Suggestions are much appreciated.
The Droid has a 'Back' key but wouldn't a "forward' key be nice jog bak and forth?
On my Treo I had:
The ability to make neat lists. ie: numbers, good authors, bad authors, books I've already read, Actually these were catagories under which I could make the list items. I could mask or hide and password protect items on the list that were confidential.
I could answer my phone and do other things with one hand. Now I'm two handing it.
The buttons on thr Treo are "raised" as is jog/shuttle controller. Much easier for me to avoid miss keying items.
Contacts were sorted by their last names !!! Yeah I know you can just hit search and type a few letters but the list still be sortable by last name. I've got over 2000 contacts. I can't just move the last name to the first name slot to accommodate this quirk.

The neat Droid windshield mount is useless unless you remove the nifty Droid protective case. Arrrhg!!!

Bill