New to forum and droids

glennder

Reaction score
Hello,

I got a Thunderbolt through work and have been really enjoying it so far. It is not rooted (yet) and other than the battery not lasting long (I do have Advanced Task Killer running) I have not had many problems up until this past weekend.

My issue now is I noticed the the audio coming out of my ear piece speak to be very distorted. Not sure what happened. I cannot remember getting it wet or anything but is is REALLY annoying.

Any ideas?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Hello,

I got a Thunderbolt through work and have been really enjoying it so far. It is not rooted (yet) and other than the battery not lasting long (I do have Advanced Task Killer running) I have not had many problems up until this past weekend.

My issue now is I noticed the the audio coming out of my ear piece speak to be very distorted. Not sure what happened. I cannot remember getting it wet or anything but is is REALLY annoying.

Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum! Glad u joined us. Be sure to read up on what rooting is and does. As for ATK I wouldn't suggest using it, as it isn't necessary on the devices. Battery issues are pretty every device problems but there are work around. If u need assistance, I'm sure we can assist or direct u.

http://m.lifehacker.com/5650894/and...ed-what-they-do-and-why-you-shouldnt-use-them

ALOHA from the Hawaiian D2G / DX / Xoom

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Root isn't necessary, but if you decide to, you can do a lot to help your battery such as installing custom ROMs, undervolting, etc.

Oh and welcome

Apex 2.0 Revolution