New to Forum and Droid

tracylee

Reaction score
So my New every Two was up yesterday, and I was counting the minutes until I could upgrade from my LG Chocolate to the Motorola Droid! So far I love it, and the fast charge makes up for me draining the battery playing with it :icon_ banana:

I'd browsed the forums before, but just joined today to get recommendations for apps, and I see that sub-forum is just hopping.

I was also happy to see that this forum is on the latest release of vBulletin. I'm a forum administrator for a couple of them on vBulletin, and in my opinion, it's the best forum software out there.

Yeah, I'm a geek. 44 year old currently unemployed geekette. Yeah, I probably should have waited until I get a job, but as my Sister pointed out, this way I won't miss e-mails for jobs while I'm (rarely) away from the computer!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions. I had a Voyager before this and I'm learning something everyday about this phone.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So my New every Two was up yesterday, and I was counting the minutes until I could upgrade from my LG Chocolate to the Motorola Droid! So far I love it, and the fast charge makes up for me draining the battery playing with it :icon_ banana:

I'd browsed the forums before, but just joined today to get recommendations for apps, and I see that sub-forum is just hopping.

I was also happy to see that this forum is on the latest release of vBulletin. I'm a forum administrator for a couple of them on vBulletin, and in my opinion, it's the best forum software out there.

Yeah, I'm a geek. 44 year old currently unemployed geekette. Yeah, I probably should have waited until I get a job, but as my Sister pointed out, this way I won't miss e-mails for jobs while I'm (rarely) away from the computer!

I'm new too. Hope your job situation works out soon for you. Good luck.

OP
tracylee

tracylee

Reaction score
Thank you both! I've already found many tips here to make my Droid indispensable, and customizable to fit my needs. It's the best resource for documentation anywhere I've found so far, and that's what I appreciate forums for!

bbcrackman

Reaction score
Welcome to a whole new world of smartphones tracylee! I have to agree with you that vBulletin is one of the best forum software packages out there. as I am the current Adminstrator of another Site and really enjoying my Droid.

You will def not have any regrets with your new Droid

Last edited:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

:) while it has been about 2 days since you've joined i'd still like the welcome you to the forum. Been kinda out of it the past 2 days. If you need any help with anything, just ask. Most of our members here are VERY informed. :)