New to forum and Droid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this forum and to Droid. I'm a Mac user and former iPhone user. Love my Mac and loved the iPhone. AT&T, however, is a different issue. Their service is BAD! Thus, I purchased my Droid between Christmas and New Year.

Still learning how the device works. Hopefully, I will be able to learn and share with everyone in this forum

Mike

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this forum and to Droid. I'm a Mac user and former iPhone user. Love my Mac and loved the iPhone. AT&T, however, is a different issue. Their service is BAD! Thus, I purchased my Droid between Christmas and New Year.

Still learning how the device works. Hopefully, I will be able to learn and share with everyone in this forum

Mike

How ya doing? I'm a Mac owner too and I have a Droid. About the only thing you can't do is blue tooth between the two but put a USB on it and it's a piece of cake.

Suggestion: Double Twist for your Music and Pics. It's a freebie and Google is your friend for that. Welcome to the forum.

OP
mwhartman

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Hook! Two days ago, I tried connecting my Mac Book to my Droid via Bluetooth. After several attempts, I finally made successful connection but was unable to sustain the connection.

I appreciate the tips with double twist.

Mike

OP
mwhartman

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info regarding a mac user group. I just joined.
Mike