New to Droid

rmikulas

Reaction score
Hi All!! I just got my first smartphone, Droid2. My employer decided to take the leap and get all the manager's smartphones.. YAYY... before this all i had was a EnV2 .. good for texting and thats it.
Still trying to figure out how to be as productive as possible with this phone.

I came to this forum because I am trying to learn the most I can about the Droid2 and all it has to offer. I am also trying to find a Widget that will allow me to see e-mails that do not go straight to my inbox, but instead see all emails that come to that email address, including the ones that go directly to a different folder (I have rules setup for certain email to go to certain folders within my inbox). Not for gmail acct, but for my exchange work email.
I'll be searching the threads, but if anyone has any suggestions right off the top of the head, it would be very Welcome :)

Thanks all!!

Last edited:

Canadroid

Reaction score
Hi All!! I just got my first smartphone, Droid2. My employer decided to take the leap and get all the manager's smartphones.. YAYY... before this all i had was a EnV2 .. good for texting and thats it.
Still trying to figure out how to be as productive as possible with this phone.

Welcome to the forums--your employer is hooking it upppp!

I'm sure you'll be impressed with everything it can do--though I would not try to root it in your case until you are sure what you're doing! :)