New to droid

Tweb

Reaction score
I'm new to droid phones, or smart phones for that matter. I just got my samsung captivate two days ago and I love it. I've been around droids for a while my brother has the htc aria and my girlfriend recently got the droid x, so I've seen what these phones can do and I'm really exctied about mine.
I am having trouble setting up my school email account. It is a windows live account and I have been searching the forums for help and I haven't had any luck. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Last edited:

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum! glad you found us. in addition to the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid, we also have a separate section for the Samsung Fascinate (which might help with your phone). tons of info in here, and plenty of people willing to help.

try searching the threads - there are lots of threads dealing with issues concerning setting up and syncing email accounts. if i could make a suggestion, tho, it would be to look in the market for a different email app. i'm not a big fan of the stock Andy email app. many people really like K9 email - give it a try, and see if it works. if not, browse around the threads, post questions, and you should be up and running in no time!

jump in, get involved, and join in the fun! :)