New to Droid - Thanks to you all!

Tork

Reaction score
Hello,
I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone. I have been lurking here for about 2 months, reading, researching & learning all I can about this OS. I have transitioned from the iphone and quite honestly, I don't miss it a bit. I feel so much more in control of my phone!

Anyway - I just wanted to introduce myself, and I'm sure I'll have some questions in the future. I must say, it's been a hoot reading all the posts in here and I'm very impressed at the technical expertise provided here.

Oops - forgot to mention, I have a Loaner MotoDroid from Verizon until their shipments of HTC Incredible come in. But man, this Droid is growing on me, I love the weight.

Thanks for being my New **MAIN** source for all things DROID!
dancedroid

Rob

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Tork and :welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you decided to introduce yourself, look forward to reading some of your posts in the future. :)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tork, glad you found DF, glad you're enjoying the Droid, and who knows, maybe you'll just keep it and send the Incredible back to the store when it comes in. Each has it's strong points. Welcome!

OP
T

Tork

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm Welcome! Very Appreciated!

Tired of the bickering on most forums! :) I dont see it here, or have been shielded from it. :p

Thanks again!

watersrules

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm Welcome! Very Appreciated!

Tired of the bickering on most forums! :) I dont see it here, or have been shielded from it. :p

Thanks again!

You've definitely been shielded LOL.. Definitely a warm welcome though! You may in fact just keep the Droid!