New to Droid forums

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Hi there, new to the forum... Currently have a fascinate which I've had tons of problems with. My yearly upgrade for verizon is on thursday, so excited! Was all set to get the thunderbolt, when the bionic came out, now I'm torn! Then of course there's the charge too that I've considered but after returning my fascinate 4 times leary of getting another samsung. Any suggestions, pros vs cons etc. on the phones would be much appreciated and hopefully help me choose!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. in all honesty, the only advice i can give is to try them all out in the stores. i believe every device has its fair share of ups and downs. im leaning towards the Bionic

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and we're glad to have you with us. As the princess said the best is to try them out in the store. I have been to the local vzw just to take a look at new phones and use them breifly. The bionic seems like a nice phone and a solid phone. Although I could update my 2yr contract I can't bring myself to get rid of my D2. I love my D2 haha but I think after trying out the phones you will find one you like. Also dive on in and enjoy the community

Sent from my Liberated D2

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
I wil have my 20 month old toddler so don't know how much i'll be able to play with phones in store

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just test out the main points of each phone that you would like to see and you should be ok :) you could also go to youtube and watch hands on demos of the phones your looking at?

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Plan on doing some web searching tonight thanks :)

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
went with the bionic, thanks to a post on here I saw they were on sale for $199 at radio shack, couldn't pass that up! waiting ever so impatiently to play with it while its charging!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
went with the bionic, thanks to a post on here I saw they were on sale for $199 at radio shack, couldn't pass that up! waiting ever so impatiently to play with it while its charging!

Congrats onthe Bionic! dancedroid

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
As wicked said congrats on the Bionic! I know you will be addicted when you get it. If you need any help feel free to shoot me a pm and ill try my best to help you out. Enjoy!

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Really starting to dig this phone the more I play with it :) Still getting used to the moto w ay but overall very happy so far! So glad I joined this forum as well, been a great help so far

OP
lisalisa13

lisalisa13

Reaction score
As wicked said congrats on the Bionic! I know you will be addicted when you get it. If you need any help feel free to shoot me a pm and ill try my best to help you out. Enjoy!

thanks! I'll probably be taking you up on that!