New to Android from Blackberry

3083joe

Reaction score
Well im brand new from to droid from blackberry after 5yrs, got tired of waiting for bb to catch up. Now trying to get use to the android OS

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ banana: Welcome to DroidForums 3083joe :icon_ banana:

I am not sure if you are going to miss the BB's at all.

We hope you like the place. Enjoy your time in the Forums !!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Joe, welcome to the forum it's hookbill from twitter. Glad to see you made it over here ok. Hope you're enjoying your new droid.

mt_droid

Reaction score
Welcome,

New here as well and I too may enjoy throwing the BB against the wall - the weekend is almost over and should get the new phone tomorrow - so not quite ready to throw the just yet.

This is the place to be I have already learned A LOT and can't wait apply it this upcoming week.

agent42o

Reaction score
Well im brand new from to droid from blackberry after 5yrs, got tired of waiting for bb to catch up. Now trying to get use to the android OS

I am pretty new myself, I sort of lurked and read a bunch of stuff before deciding to log in after successfully rooting and applying a couple roms to my phone.

However, as I made the jump from Blackberry, I began to see exactly how limited of a device that was, the apps left a lot to be desired and the platform just seemed to be lacking after I got more familiar with my droid, I hope you have the same experience :)

D

Droidlicous

Welcome to the Forums... hope you enjoy your :motdroidvert: like the rest of us!! Happy Droiding!!!