New S Voice Pulled From Galaxy S4 System Dump For Your Enjoyment!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
S-Voice.png

With the release of the Galaxy S4 imminent it was only a matter of time before some of the exclusive goodies started to leak out. One of the first leaked apks to hit the net is the new and improved version of S-Voice! The app was provided to SamMobile via a system dump of the new S4. The app should work perfectly on Samsung firmwares (ie Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note2) but may have some issues being installed over AOSP. It does however work on the Nexus 4. S-Voice uses a natural language UI to take care of all sorts of task including answering calls, making recommendations, tell you "what the weather is like", voice dial, create memos, set alarms or timers, and more. It appears to be mostly unchanged minus the app icon.

Download the file here. Once downloaded you can side load it like any other apk file.

Via SamMobile

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup Google Now is pretty great as well

tc1

Reaction score
So this works on stock unrooted s3's?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

hunter9604

Reaction score
On a Samsung Note II, it's stating that the package with that name and different signature already installed, and fails the install every time. Debugging is on, and I've allowed non-market installs. Should I remove s voice through titanium, and try again?

tc1

Reaction score
Installed fine for me, unrooted, stock gs3.

But it never worked well before but the new S-Voice absolutely sucks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2