New Rumor Suggests Google Will Launch Their Own Retail Stores Soon

acalla4

Reaction score
Is frustrating, the sales tax thing... Don't you only pay sales tax if it's stocked or warehoused in the state you buy it in though. It's complete bs that's states are doing that.

Don't leave seattle and somewhere southeast out either

Sent from my sickeningly sweet RAZR MAXX.

Out of curiosity, where would you suggest a store in the southeast?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Is frustrating, the sales tax thing... Don't you only pay sales tax if it's stocked or warehoused in the state you buy it in though. It's complete bs that's states are doing that.

Don't leave seattle and somewhere southeast out either

Sent from my sickeningly sweet RAZR MAXX.

Actually the recipient is supposed to pay the applicable sales tax for their state/city (in California every city has different rates) but nobody does. So they forced amazon etc.to collect the appropriate sales tax.

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Google store... I think it will work better if they just had a google section in best buy. I do not see a google store staying open too long because people are not going to buy enough google devices to keep the stores open resulting in stores closing and loss of jobs. Instead of wasting money and building a store why not just put them in already open and established best buy stores.

In the HTC1 news article it listed one of the US carriers for it as Best Buy.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
What killed Best Buy is people coming into a store to trial and view products, and then taking their phone and ordering from Amazon or wherever.

Google might have more products [soon] then we realize. They are getting into the whole Google TV thing, and also launching their own internet and wireless services.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
The ideal place is inside radio shacks, there is 5 in every podunk town. Besides radio shack needs the money.

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
LMAO...I don't know how Radio Shack is still in business, especially with CircuityCity deceased and BestBuy with both feet in the grave.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO...I don't know how Radio Shack is still in business, especially with CircuityCity deceased and BestBuy with both feet in the grave.

I wonder the same thing, never see a sole in any of their stores.

"stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
I wonder the same thing, never see a sole in any of their stores.

Me either. I've to radioshack five times anf never see anything worthwhile. Im ready for to takeover the world, at least they dont treat their customers like sardines.

Sent from my vzw Galaxy Note 2

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
They have weird batteries and they're convenient. They try to force insurance on everything. Bought a HDMI cable, no thanks for the insurance. Are you sure? Quit, no thanks. It's only 2 bucks. No thanks.