New [ROM] Malladus 1.1 For The Verizon LG G2!!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
malladus.jpg

From the creator of one of the most popular roms ever for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus, MMuzzy Rom, comes an all new rom series for the Verizon LG G2! Malladus 1.1 is a rom based on the latest and greatest version of Android for the LG G2. It has been completely De-Odexed and Rooted and is ready to customize (addons will more than likely be posted later on). The rom has been totally debloated with all of the non essential apps removed which frees up lots of extra storage space. Some other modifications have been made like improved audio quality, improved camera, improved battery life, optimized performance, smaller nav bar for increased screen real estate, tweaks for reduced lag, improved 3g, 4g, and wifi connections, hacked mobile hotspt, inclusion of AOSP browser, and much more!

This Rom is focused on speed and stability. It is buttery smooth. You can expect lots of updates form JakeDay who is also one of the only developers i know who will provide personal support through IRC! Grab his rom at the source link below.

Via Rootzwiki

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Never had the opportunity to run this ROM, but the Zelda screen wins me over immediately.

music life

Reaction score
Yeah not gonna lie i saw zelda and that was the only reason i read it. lol :D

Was hoping it was a game or something :p

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
It's nice to see some G2 developer support starting to pop up. I'm really interested in the phone and may take the plunge to purchase it. It's only $119 through Wirefly on a renewed contract.

daniely30

Reaction score
Does anyone have step by step, installing this rom? My G2 is rooted, but i didnt get custom recovery on it yet. But willing to do. Im new to android, had iPhones b4, and love this G2

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk