New [ROM] Eclipse Razr V1.3 for the Droid Razr!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Some of you may be familiar with the work of Developer "Nitroglycerine" and his Eclipse rom series! This Rom was one of my favorites on the Bionic and also on the DroidX. It was one of the first to incorporate Ice Cream Sandwich theming elements and also had some of the best battery life I had ever experienced on my device! He has now developed this Rom for the Droid Razr! Some of you may also know Nitro as the developer who got Bootstrap working on the RAzr. This guy really knows his stuff.

10-1.png

His latest for the Droid Razr is fully loaded! It is built on Gingerbread Moto Blur 2.3.6 and has really been cleaned up with lots of mod goodies added in. This Rom is fully deodexed and debloated. Also most of the Blur elements have been removed for a cleaner look and feel as well as added stability and performance! The Rom includes tons of AOSP style apps including MMS, music, gallery3d, email, alarmclock, desk dock, news and weather, calendar, sound recorder and more. It includes a custom EclipseLauncher which really speeds things up, as well as a custom Blur Camera. Some custom mods include Eclipse Parts, 1%battery mod, CRT on and off animations, tons of tweaks and mods, appwidget picker, eclipse wallpapers, custom blue themeing throughout, ICS clockwidget, pull down toggles in notifications, exteneded power controls, and ICS inspired bootanimation.

As you can tell this Rom is super Solid!

via EclipsRoms

jerkwad

Reaction score
This is a GREAT ROM, guys. If you aren't quite ready to run the alpha builds of ICS, this should be on your list of ROMS to try!