New Rezound Displaying Open Apps on all Screens???

azbirdhouse

Reaction score
My wife and I just got 2 new Rezounds and have spent one day with them. My wife's unit appears to be displaying open apps in the upper right corner as kind of a transparent layover. Can anyone tell me how this happened? And how to turn it off? Thanks. Jim

acejavelin

Reaction score
My wife and I just got 2 new Rezounds and have spent one day with them. My wife's unit appears to be displaying open apps in the upper right corner as kind of a transparent layover. Can anyone tell me how this happened? And how to turn it off? Thanks. Jim
Sounds like someone was poking around in the Settings menu and ticked something by accident or without knowing what it does... Try going to Settings-Developer Options and scroll down to "Show CPU Usage" and untick that box. If that isn't it, post a screenshot (press POWER+HOME, saves in Gallery as a camera shot) and will see what we can do.

For most people, in Settings -> Developer options, the only things that would likely be ticked are "Force GPU rendering" and/or "USB debugging" (these are not required though), the rest of the stuff, unless there is a very specific need for it shouldn't be ticked in normal operation. Although some people do like the "Stay awake" option.