New owners and my first question also

grannykay

Reaction score
My husband and i just bought a new Droid 2 days ago. i already have issues with the key boards. My fingers seem to be to fat and i keep hitting the wrong buttons. I have just gotten rid of the scoop where i wore the buttons off, so i do know how to spell and text. lol. I was going to see
about getting a stylus. verizon said there isnt one for the Droid, but
there is a web site out there selling one for 10 bucks? anyone else have
a stylus for their Droid?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My husband and i just bought a new Droid 2 days ago. i already have issues with the key boards. My fingers seem to be to fat and i keep hitting the wrong buttons. I have just gotten rid of the scoop where i wore the buttons off, so i do know how to spell and text. lol. I was going to see
about getting a stylus. verizon said there isnt one for the Droid, but
there is a web site out there selling one for 10 bucks? anyone else have
a stylus for their Droid?

If the keyboard isn't right for you then consider trying out the LG Ally or Droid X (coming out 15th.)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
any stylus for a capacitive touchscreen (search for iphone stylus/styli since it's a bigger market) will also work on the droid

welcome to the site!

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
install swype and try that b4 you spend money on something it works great and you don't even have to be very accurate.

Sign up for the beta at this link. Its free and it works great haven't slid my phone open other than to hold down the x button in a long time.

Swype | Text Input for Screens