billybxyz

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:Hi everyone, I'm a new member to this site and am looking forward to reading all the Droid news. I got the Droid about the day after they came out and haven't had much trouble until a couple of days ago.
The opening screen wouldn't let me draw my passcode so I couldn't open the phone. I think my problem started with the "go back" button stopped working.
I took the phone to a Verizon dealer and they couldn't get it going so they are sending me a new phone...here's my problem:
How do I save my contact list so I can put it back in my new phone?
Any help would be very much appreaciated.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:icon_ banana:Hi everyone, I'm a new member to this site and am looking forward to reading all the Droid news. I got the Droid about the day after they came out and haven't had much trouble until a couple of days ago.
The opening screen wouldn't let me draw my passcode so I couldn't open the phone. I think my problem started with the "go back" button stopped working.
I took the phone to a Verizon dealer and they couldn't get it going so they are sending me a new phone...here's my problem:
How do I save my contact list so I can put it back in my new phone?
Any help would be very much appreaciated.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Your phone is a Google phone. When you first signed into it you had to set up a gmail account. At that time all your contacts should be synced to your gmail account. When you log into your new phone signing into gmail will once again bring your contacts to your new phone.