New Member!

Scarleta

Reaction score
I got the Droid yesterday after much debating about getting a new phone for a while. I was actually waiting for the Nexus One to come out for Verizon, but found out yesterday from a Verizon rep that they've dumped that since they're getting the HTC Incredible. So I decided on the Droid. I'm having a lot of fun with it and any app suggestions would be appreciated!

My previous phone was a Blackberry Pearl and I hated it so much. :[

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I got the Droid yesterday after much debating about getting a new phone for a while. I was actually waiting for the Nexus One to come out for Verizon, but found out yesterday from a Verizon rep that they've dumped that since they're getting the HTC Incredible. So I decided on the Droid. I'm having a lot of fun with it and any app suggestions would be appreciated!

My previous phone was a Blackberry Pearl and I hated it so much. :[

Welcome, Scarleta! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off of that learning curve. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a great one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps :welcome: