LostRedneck

Reaction score
Hey Yall,

I am origionally from the beautiful state of Georgia currently living is the frozen wonderland known as Massachusetts, hence my user name. I have had my Droid for a good while now. Long enough for me to get bored with the defaults anyway, and a buddy of mine was keen on seeing me root my phone. I guess he was so interested in it since he went and got himself a HTC Dream from up in Canada, Brought it down to Boston,rooted it and tossed it on AT&T.

I'm new to all of this custom ROM stuff, and all of it that I do know I learned by spending 5 hours one night reading through these forums. I am currently running CyanogenMod after trying Bugless Beast v0.7.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Yall,

I am origionally from the beautiful state of Georgia currently living is the frozen wonderland known as Massachusetts, hence my user name. I have had my Droid for a good while now. Long enough for me to get bored with the defaults anyway, and a buddy of mine was keen on seeing me root my phone. I guess he was so interested in it since he went and got himself a HTC Dream from up in Canada, Brought it down to Boston,rooted it and tossed it on AT&T.

I'm new to all of this custom ROM stuff, and all of it that I do know I learned by spending 5 hours one night reading through these forums. I am currently running CyanogenMod after trying Bugless Beast v0.7.
Glad you came in and introduced yourself. A redneck in Massachusetts - should be fun! And, the Cyanogen Mod is a very good stable ROM. I used it late last week and will probably reinstall it again this week sometime. Enjoy yourself and look forward to hearing from you in the forums.