drivinfocused

Reaction score
Im here to learn more of the Droid and some issues i may have with it, if any.

Also learning about it if/when i get it. that is one of the reasons i am here is to see if the phone is worth purchasing, you can feel free to pm me with any thoughts or questions that may help you help me decide if this is a good phone.

thanks in advance and i hope i fit it and can get a lot of info here

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im here to learn more of the Droid and some issues i may have with it, if any.

Also learning about it if/when i get it. that is one of the reasons i am here is to see if the phone is worth purchasing, you can feel free to pm me with any thoughts or questions that may help you help me decide if this is a good phone.

thanks in advance and i hope i fit it and can get a lot of info here

Welcome to the forum, drivinfocused! We have folks from all sorts of phone backgrounds. Sorry, I don't know anything about your phone, but if you decide to take the leap to the Droid, you'll never be sorry!

OP
drivinfocused

drivinfocused

Reaction score
i am on my thrid phone, its an indestructible one (supposedly) it is water, dust and shock resistant, but no problems on that end. it is call quality and other service problems i have had..... hope i can learn some about the droid and get one soon.....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! My opinion-- making the purchase was a good idea. Joining this forum -- another good idea! Really great place to learn and share information for the Droid.

Mike

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
already am... only thing is.... im not rooted yet!!!!!!! givin it some time..... everything is working great....

Take your time. Read the forum and if you decide to root someone will be here to assist.

Mike