New Member - Navalynt

Navalynt

Reaction score
I'm not new to Android devices but I am new to the Droid. I hail from Anchorage, AK where we do not yet have any Motorola Droid phones (yet). I'm currently running an HTC Hero on CDMA and a Motorola CLIQ on GSM. Both are with GCI Wireless based here out of Alaska.

Why am I registered on Droid Forums? Well, I like to read and learn about new Android phones and cellular devices in general. I've also been debating picking up a Droid, stripping off the Verizon programming (and logo) then trying to get it working on the CDMA network up here. It would be an interesting side project for me.

Also, before registering on the forums here I did some reading through multiple threads and this seems to be very friendly and outgoing community. With the HTC Hero I spent A LOT of time on the XDA forums and that is a community which ... well, since I don't have anything nice to say I'll just say that I would prefer to work with the Motorola community then the HTC community for a while.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Great to have you here Navalynt.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the forums.

The members here are phenomenal and I'm pretty proud to be a part of a great group that we have here.

Enjoy

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not new to Android devices but I am new to the Droid. I hail from Anchorage, AK where we do not yet have any Motorola Droid phones (yet). I'm currently running an HTC Hero on CDMA and a Motorola CLIQ on GSM. Both are with GCI Wireless based here out of Alaska.

Why am I registered on Droid Forums? Well, I like to read and learn about new Android phones and cellular devices in general. I've also been debating picking up a Droid, stripping off the Verizon programming (and logo) then trying to get it working on the CDMA network up here. It would be an interesting side project for me.

Also, before registering on the forums here I did some reading through multiple threads and this seems to be very friendly and outgoing community. With the HTC Hero I spent A LOT of time on the XDA forums and that is a community which ... well, since I don't have anything nice to say I'll just say that I would prefer to work with the Motorola community then the HTC community for a while.

Welcome, Navalynt! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!
:welcome: