new member here

ladodger

Reaction score
hey everyone just joined, im really looking forward to what holds in store for the future of android, been having my motorola droid since late nov best phone i ever had so far. im really anticipating flash support it would be a whole new world for web browsing.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:icon_eek: we're gettin flash support!!???? lol just kiddin. welcome to the forum:D

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum, I see you've met Cornia....She's heading up our Droid Anonymous group for those addicted to the Droid. :icon_ banana:

archrock

Reaction score
Also New Member

I am just into my second week of using the droid. So far my grandchildren love it for the apps but I miss lots of the convenience of my Blackberry. I am not getting push email, I have to refresh it or turn it on, don't know exactly and it doesn't give me all the email. I miss speed dialing, why isn't it on phone? And how do to send a text to more than one person or a copy of something to someone else?

I tried something as simple as adding a picture for use as wallpaper and my phone doesn't recognize the picture. I will give it another week before I go back and get a Blackberry again (and disappoint the grandkids).