New Member here

iOSfails

Reaction score
Ok I have had my Incredible since last June (off topic but I've had to replace twice) and I have been a member for about a month now and I finally decided to write this introduction thread. In all honesty I am new to forums in general. Well participating in them, I've read numerous forums. I'm just glad to finally be part of one. Anyways I live in the southwest mountains (yes, I get to hear all of the glorious stories of the blistering speed of LTE while never getting to experience it :frown:). I'm really looking forward to learning new things as I have many questions. I also am excited about sharing whatever knowledge I have to offer. I really hope to gain as much as possible from this forum (particularly about rooting and what comes with it) and look foreword to meeting fellow Android enthusiasts. :)

droidlady05

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I too previously was a Lurker, before joining and actively posting q & A's. You'll be rooted, over and underclocked in no time. Unfortunately, I have an OG Droid, so I can't help you with rooting an incredible. I believe you can use the superoneclick method, but I would verify that with an incredible user.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App