New Market on Fascinate???

schmaltzy

Reaction score
My father-in-law and mother-in-law both just got Fascinates. I myself have an original Droid so I have been showing and setting things up for them all day. When I had them load up the market, my mother-in-law's Fascinate has the new version of the market but my father-in-law's Fascinate has the old (or current for most people) version of the market. They both JUST got the phones about an hour ago and had never went to the market until now. I thought you could only get it if you're rooted? If not, how do I get it on my father-in-laws phone?

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
I just noticed my market has changed to the new one since I last used it, which was an hour ago. I haven't really had time to check it out but I like the looks of it.

Sent from my Fascinate.

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
I noticed this a few days ago. Guess its an update for the fascinates? Don't know because my boyfriend has the Droid x and it hasn't changed on his

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
I noticed this a few days ago. Guess its an update for the fascinates? Don't know because my boyfriend has the Droid x and it hasn't changed on his

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

My mom has the Droid x and it has the new market on it. They must be rolling them just like they do the ota updates.

Sent from my Fascinate.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
The Market update is being rolled out to every Android with market access. So it'll take a few days for it to reach every device. By next week you'll probably have the update.

JollyRoger

Reaction score
Just checked mine this morning and it is the new market. Very nice. Will have to check it out a little more, later.

Redalert

Reaction score
Got the new market yesterday... I opened it up yesterday morning looking for a good deal at the market.. my neck cracked because my double take was like a f1 blazing threw the track. I was like what the fffffffffffffffffock was that.. me likey me likey aloty .. didn't mess with it too much but looks nicer..?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Marrkerz

Reaction score
New market is very cool. Quick and clean. Noticed it 12-19 in the morning. Rooted Samsung transform.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using DroidForums App

nicki248

Reaction score
How will I know if I have the new market, mine looks like a suitcase that is white and green. Thanks