New Incognito boot animation

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Here is a boot animation I made for the Incognito theme, I hope you all like it :)

FYI, the gif preview here is rendered with lower resolution, so it will look better on your phone

click on the preview to download and install as an update.zip from recovery. maker sure you do not have a bootanimation.zip in your data/local folder.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is a boot animation I made for the Incognito theme, I hope you all like it :)

FYI, the gif preview here is rendered with lower resolution, so it will look better on your phone

click on the preview to download and install as an update.zip from recovery. maker sure you do not have a bootanimation.zip in your data/local folder.

Amazing!!!! Thanks For your Work!!!!! this might make it into the themes. Who Knows :)

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very nice work.....loading now to check it out!

sqldroidx

Reaction score
Does this work for the droid x? I ask because my boot animation is not in data/local it is in system/media and usually I just rename the file to bootanimation and overwright what is there...can I do that with this file?

Update: Answered my own question lol..Just extracted the boot animation file from the update.zip file and copied it into the media folder and rebooted and all is running great..Wonderful mod and completes my incognito theme..Thanks for the awesome work...
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App