New here

Android_For_Life

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am new to the forums here. Let me start out by saying i was an iPhone lover since day one!! I started having alot of problems with AT&T customer serivce and decided to finally drop the iPhone and go with verizon. I figured i would try the Motorolla Droid. It is by far the BEST move I ever made. I hope to find any and all answers i might need here! Thanks! dancedroid

Chris

Motorola DROID :motdroidhoriz:

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum!

Standard rules apply:

Play nice. No flames. Keep it clean. Keep it family friendly. Don’t double-post. Don't feed the Mods, SMods, or Admins. They'll follow you home if you do, so really, it's for your own protection.

Glad to have you on board. Have fun! :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Same story here, I've owned all but the iPhone 4 (had already made the switch to my Droid and Verizon)!! My 3G-S just sits in my living room collecting dust now! Haha!
Welcome to the forums! As was mentioned, do NOT feed the mods........no, SERIOUSLY!!

Hey guys, i am new to the forums here. Let me start out by saying i was an iPhone lover since day one!! I started having alot of problems with AT&T customer serivce and decided to finally drop the iPhone and go with verizon. I figured i would try the Motorolla Droid. It is by far the BEST move I ever made. I hope to find any and all answers i might need here! Thanks! dancedroid

Chris

Motorola DROID :motdroidhoriz:

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)