New Here

mikeymop

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have an HTC incredible. I've been lurking for a little and decided to register. I'll just join you guys in the fun talk on the Verizon Android phones :D

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
From one Mike to another -- Welcome! Glad you joined us. Let us know if you have questions.

Mike

OP
mikeymop

mikeymop

Reaction score
Thanks guys :D
And HDsportsfan.. the joke went right over my head xD

J

Johnly

Greetings. You can learn a few things here, and if you are good, you can teach a few here too:)

tkh

Reaction score
Hello! I'm super NEW. New to being a part of forum. New to smartphones, not very phone savvy. Don't even know where to began. I just recently bought the Droid 2. Not sure how smartphones are supposed to behave, but so far, I sometimes have probs with mine. Example, signal issues (noticed that on other discussions in the forum), but particularly frustrated with the fact that sometimes my phone doesn't seem to respond. For example, when I tap on the screen, nothing happens, like it froze. when I tried taking pix of my infant niece, after one pic, I couldn't get it to take more. I had to exit camera, and then get back in. I'm really considering switching to the Incredible while I still can. My husband has the Incredible and doesn't seem to have probs the way I do with my D2. Any suggestions or helpful tips with be greatly appreciated.

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have an HTC incredible. I've been lurking for a little and decided to register. I'll just join you guys in the fun talk on the Verizon Android phones :D
I`m also new! Hello!
Greetings to both of you and welcome to the forums. Hope you can find some useful information while browsing the forums. Good luck!

Sent from my Droid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello! I'm super NEW. New to being a part of forum. New to smartphones, not very phone savvy. Don't even know where to began. I just recently bought the Droid 2. Not sure how smartphones are supposed to behave, but so far, I sometimes have probs with mine. Example, signal issues (noticed that on other discussions in the forum),

Even though you have a new phone try updating by calling *228 and update your phone and roaming capability.
but particularly frustrated with the fact that sometimes my phone doesn't seem to respond. For example, when I tap on the screen, nothing happens, like it froze. when I tried taking pix of my infant niece, after one pic, I couldn't get it to take more. I had to exit camera, and then get back in.
If you have a task killer remove it. Typically, we see that task killers cause more problems than they solve. The Android OS is designed to handle your apps.
I'm really considering switching to the Incredible while I still can. My husband has the Incredible and doesn't seem to have probs the way I do with my D2. Any suggestions or helpful tips with be greatly appreciated.

Welcome! Glad to have you with us. I have a Droid and I've not had an opportunity to play with a Droid 2 so my thoughts/suggestions, above in red, may be incorrect.

Please let us know if this helps.

Mike