New here

tankhand

Reaction score
Well, I'm new here, as you can see. I just got my Moto Droid a week ago and love it. Still trying to figure everything out on it, but making some progress.

One thing I would like to know is how can I check my voicemail without having to enter my password in EVERYTIME. I could do it on my other phone but haven't found a way to do it on my Droid yet. Any help would be great.

Other than that, I'm always looking on the web to find new things I can do on my Droid after work.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm new here, as you can see. I just got my Moto Droid a week ago and love it. Still trying to figure everything out on it, but making some progress.

One thing I would like to know is how can I check my voicemail without having to enter my password in EVERYTIME. I could do it on my other phone but haven't found a way to do it on my Droid yet. Any help would be great.

Other than that, I'm always looking on the web to find new things I can do on my Droid after work.

:welcome: to the forum. Every phone I've owned with Verizon I've always had to type in my password. If there was a way around it I sure don't know how. I'm not sure I'd not want it to request my password.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can always download a visual voicemail app from the Market. There's 3 free ones I know of for sure. There's Youmail, Phone Fusion Visual Voicemail, and one called Hulu that I've never used. Youmail and PF are both great and you can set a password if you want to

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Go into Setting/call settings/voicemail settings.

you will see *86

After *86 put two commas then your password. The commas are pauses.

So voicemail settings should look like this :

*86,,1234 (1234 designates your password)

OP
T

tankhand

Reaction score
Go into Setting/call settings/voicemail settings.

you will see *86

After *86 put two commas then your password. The commas are pauses.

So voicemail settings should look like this :

*86,,1234 (1234 designates your password)

Thanks. I just done it and that's what I was looking to do. Thanks again.
Also, you forgot to add # to it. So it should look like
*86,,#1234