New here so Hello Everyone !

*HARLEY RIDER*

Reaction score
Got my Droid the end of Jan. and love it. Been coming to the site for a while and decided to join. Have learned a lot here and want to thank you all . Got my 2.1 update yesterday and still messing with it. Got no questions for now just wanted to say Hello.

:icon_ banana: Howdy Yall:icon_ banana:

JerzyGirl

Reaction score
from one Harley Rider to another, welcome!! our choice in phones is as good as your choice in bikes!!

Have fun with both!! As much as our bikes are our addiction, so will this phone be!:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Got my Droid the end of Jan. and love it. Been coming to the site for a while and decided to join. Have learned a lot here and want to thank you all . Got my 2.1 update yesterday and still messing with it. Got no questions for now just wanted to say Hello.

:icon_ banana: Howdy Yall:icon_ banana:

from one Harley Rider to another, welcome!! our choice in phones is as good as your choice in bikes!!

Have fun with both!! As much as our bikes are our addiction, so will this phone be!:)

Welcome to the forum, HARLEY RIDER! We're glad that you've decided to quit lurking :ph34r: and join in the fun! We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side. So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that JerzyGirl is right - the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

:welcome:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard. Like your bike, there is plenty to tinker with on the Droid.